Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Brain training

I noticed my ability to focus deteriorates. I am not able to read and understand a topic unless I read it like 3 to 4 times. My mind always travel to some other thing at the same time, or I simply could not embed the things I have read easily.

I thought..oh my..what has happened to my brain? What have I done to my head? Errr.. probably I eat too much junk food?? My brain is getting old faster than my body? I felt down. I knew I have to do something.

Then I enrolled to trainings at the sports hall in my university. The real reason why I registered there was due to the doctor's advice regarding my neck pain. She told me to have a regular exercise concentrating on that area. One of the trainings offered there is 'Neck and Back' training.

At the same time, I remember the saying: 'Otak yang cerdas datang dari badan yang sihat'. Then  I thought, probably my brain is not functioning good because my body is weak and I have not been sweating for quite a looonggg time. Oh yes, that must be it!!

Consequently, I take advantage to participate in other training too. They have variety of trainings, easy and effective aiming to have a healthy and strong body. You can choose whichever training you like by reading the details on the website.

Oh, but that is not what I want to write today:) In some searching through 'Google' on tips to enhance the functionality of brain (besides doing physical exercise), I came across a website which offers brain training according to the 5 main portions of our brain. It is base on a research (as they claimed it is) on neurosciences which they have done and are still doing in their lab. I have to admit the site is very interesting indeed. I have joined the brain training since last month.  I have not observed my brain functionality since but  tend to have discussions on it with people who have joined and done the training for quite some time.



If you guys are interested, you can click here. It's only free up to 3 times basic training, but the price is not expensive.

Happy training!!!:)

2 comments: